Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chocolate Decadence

Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes. Right here. These are richest, most decadent things I have ever tasted. This is what my girl spent her snow day making yesterday. She even made the caramel herself. I didn't know people did that.

I have to admit when I walked through my door last night, what greeted me wiped away all traces of my bad day. Not the cupcakes, as good as they were. No, it was the girl. And her sweet daddy, of course. I am a lucky woman.






9 comments:

  1. Oh. Yum. You are a lucky woman, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate (and a little love) make all the difference, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pass this recipe on...
    My oldest daughter has been baking today.
    The younger ones earlier in the week .
    You should see my kitchen.

    Hope your Friday at work was good .

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is painful to look at it after holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a big chocolate fan but YUM!

    I need to catch up with your blog. School work has been consuming all of my "free" time.

    I feel like the little train that could sometimes "I think I can, I think I can" and just waiting until I can chug "I knew I could, I knew I could".

    ReplyDelete